Set for rehabilitation exercises ALPACA LAMASorry, temporarily unavailable
A double – sided set for rehabilitation exercises ALPACA LLAMA is made of the highest quality alpaca wool taken from the llama which is a member of the camel family. It is an animal that is perfectly adapted to the environment in which it lives (to the high mountains, small areas of nutritious grass and a small amount of oxygen). It lives in the South American Andes in the areas of Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru and Chile.
Alpaca wool is three times more flexible than sheep's wool, so its resistance to stretching is comparable to plastic materials. However, plastic materials do not have other great properties just like alpaca wool. It is also less nutritious for the insects that have wool in their menu because it hardly contains fat.
It is recommended for those who suffer from:
- rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis
- chronic inflammation of the periarticular tissues
- degenerative disease of the spine
- peripheral osteoarthritis
- cerebral palsy
- peripheral vascular disease
- sleep disorders
- prevention of colds, diseases the musculoskeletal and nervous system diseases
- general relaxation
- in order to prolong the effect of heat